Friday, February 26, 2010

An Untold False Alarm


I just got in the shower when my brother came knocking on the door saying that someone was on the phone for me. I asked who it was and he said some college. My mind immediately skipped to Bel Rea because I sent them some information about me because I thought it was exactly what I was looking for. Well, not any more! I told him that I couldn't take the phone because I was in the shower and that he needed to take a message. Hopefully, him being the smart person he is, he would take a good message.


I got out of the shower to find that he didn't remember anything that was said over the phone... What?! How could he forget? It had only been about five minutes since he got off the phone! So, here I am as of now, wondering which college tried to contact me and for what reason. I will never know unless I get another call. Was the shower really worth it? No, it wasn't! I am hoping that the opportunity will eventually happen again and the next time I won't be in the shower!


Spring Break is almost here! I get to go to Texas and check out a few campuses so, we will see if my choice of college is actually where I feel comfortable and want to be! Everything is moving very SLOWLY for me right now so, I don't have much to elaborate on. We'll see how the visit goes!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are inspired and find just the right college for you.

    ReplyDelete