Friday, February 12, 2010

And These are My Plans?


There is only so much that can happen every week that I can write about! This blog has actually made me get out there and find or do something that I can write about. I have come to the conclusion, as of now, that I have been slacking on finding or doing something so that I could write. Or maybe I have done all the research that I possibly can. The next exciting event I can actually write about is if I experience being a veterinarian myself.


This Spring break I am going to Texas. If we have some free time I will be able to go and visit the Texas A & M and Rice University campus. My grandparent's are excited to take me and so are my parents. I am excited because I can really get an insight on where I am going and if that is where I want to be. I will have more references of colleges to list when I take my ACT's this following April! Yeah, Spring Break should mean just letting everything go for a week and just relaxing but, I think I will go crazy if I don't do anything!


A few actions I can take on as of now is going to talk to my school guidance counselor. I have been meaning to go up and set a timed date to talk to her, but I haven't ran into her like I have been hoping to. She can help me decide what activities I need to get involved with and what classes I should put my full attention and heart into. I like having a plan before I even need a plan made... It gives me a sense of security. At this point, security is all I need...

No comments:

Post a Comment