Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whoa... I'm Excited!




The meeting with that lady went amazing! When I walked in I thought I was going to get a simple insight on what being a veterinary would be like, but instead I got an offer that I simply couldn't and cant turn down. There is a program at the school that allows you to practically job shadow for a class and earn credits for it! I was a little late if I wanted to start the class this semester, but that is no problem because I can't drive yet anyways. This class is actually known as a mentor ship class and it takes you to deep levels of experience to see if you are really interested in the job career that you are about to plan your whole future of college on! There are a few challenges in the class, but they are nothing that will stop me in my tracks personally! I plan on taking a whole year of this mentor ship class next year and taking as many science classes as I possibly can! The reason I want to take many science classes is because I can get some scientific basics out of the way when it comes to myself and college classes I am required to take. I love how I already have my next year of school planned out! Does it not show how badly I am ready to get out of this small town?




Overall, I was surprised that everything that I have needed to know or needed to see has been brought to my attention and I am able to continue taking HUGE steps forward! To me, these steps are no longer small, steady, or safe. They are risky and sometimes they seem to be impossible, but I am trying to view them as maintainable so that I can make it through one single more year of high school until I am out of here!

1 comment: