Thursday, January 28, 2010

Give Me Some Kudos!


I went in today and talked to that girl just like I said I was going to! I don't live up to the name of procrastinator! The meeting went well I think. I mean I don't believe that I came off as "creepy." I just went in and introduced myself with my chin up and a smile on my face. She was nice and very accepting, especially when I told her who reffered me to her. I instantly began to talk about my ideas of a mentorship and she gladly approved and is willing to help me out. We set a timed date to meet up with one another so that we wouldn't be rushed and so she would have a few stacks of information to give me that she obviously doesn't have prepared. I am very excited and glad that things turned out the way that they did! She is very nice and I am on my way to getting a mentorship! One step closer world!


Today I went to lunch with one of my friends and I told her the ideas that I had on the makeup business. She thought it was the coolest thing ever! See, that prooves the saying of what girl doesn't love makeup! Right now it is just a simple idea to me though. Just like college and where I will be in the next five years. It is all just one big huge idea and I am taking baby steps to get there. I do what makes me happy and I do what is best for me. If any decisions that I make don't seem to suit me I will drop them right on the spot! I know who I am! It is funny that on my first blog that I wrote, I was completely clueless to the very thought of who I am and where I will be going to college. I have really came a long way! That makes my day and well, LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just want to say that you are amazing. :) I can see a huge difference in this post and the first one you made. You do know who you are, and even though you might be a little confused about what to do, where to go, if you think about it, who isn't? Especially at this point in life. Most people we know are barely starting to think about the fact that they need to plan for their future, I think you are way ahead of the game. If you just keep to it and "follow your heart" (sorry for the cheesy) I know you'll end up where you need to be. :)
    P.S. I love how you make your blogs so personal; I feel like I'm actually talking to you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The future will be today before you know it. ANd then you stand wondering where did it all go? Great job thinking about your future.

    ReplyDelete