Thursday, January 21, 2010

Everything's On the Slow Go


The lady that I was referred to is currently very intimidating to me and I refuse to step into her classroom! No, actually that isn't the truth... I just haven't had the time to stop by and say, "Hey I'm a complete stranger, but i know everything about you and I was wondering if you could help me with.... well, my life!" To be honest those words are exactly what play through my mind every single time I pass by her classroom. I believe that I possibly need to find a way to rephrase that so I don't come off as creepy! I feel like a lost pup who doesn't know her way home! This whole college thing is a great idea, but it is stressful! Eventually, I will talk to her. I will give it at least another week.

My research on the other hand has become just a tad bit more deep. I have been receiving information in the mail that I requested be sent from certain colleges and institutes. This information is useful because I have really been able to see what the college is all about and what campus life would be like if I were to choose that college. No, I do not have any new ideas or wants besides here in Colorado or down in Texas. That decision is bound to change at any second though so, I am not going to set my mind on one place... yet.

It scares me to think that I have been needing other people's help to help me decide on where to go for college. Why? College rings the word INDEPENDENT loud and clear and leaning on other people to get me there is me being completely dependent. I am not sure if I am just thinking too much about the whole situation, but I do know that people at this point in my life are my friends. Without people, I would most likely run away from the very thought of college and independence. My life quote is, "I don't try. I do." Just remind me to remind myself my quote the next time you see me and... Wha la! I am back to being dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment