Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Voice Be Heard


Psalms 3:6


"I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about."


I have come to find that in the small amount of time that I have been living, people fear the unknown and there is no possible way to convince them other wise. I personally am scared to death of the unknown. I may sound completely selfish when I say this but, I don't want there to be a world or life after this. I feel like one life is enough for me. I just want to have lived my earthly life and call it good. Isn't one life to live enough! I don't want to live on and on and on and never die out. If I do not live a righteous life then I will have to live on in the depths of hell itself. WHY CAN'T I JUST BE DONE!


This scripture verse is in its own way a slap in the face reminder that there is a life after this. There is something so much more and better than this life here on earth, but you have to follow his plan and continue to be righteous until the very end. In a world so full of temptation and sin, it is hard not to find yourself being full and caught up in sin yourself. With all these struggles, how is it humanly possible to live a righteous life?


You must follow your own heart and beliefs and not care or "fear" those who stand around and judge you for those having those beliefs. That is the path to redemption and only you can make that difference in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment