Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Truth Be Told


Numbers 12:6


"And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream."


This verse is very strong to those who are righteous and are seeking answers from their Heavenly Father. But the question is, what defines what a prophet is? If I spread my beliefs around to those whom are lost, does that not make me a prophet? What would I personally have to do, to gain the title of being a prophet? By now if the rule was to just spread the word of my beliefs, I would literally be a prophet! I know that I am not a prophet because I have had no "visions" that the Lord has spoken of.


To know which church is the right church is a hard subject to decide on. There are so many religions in the world that it is almost impossible to decide on which one is the true church. Many people say to pray about it and ask for the answer. I personally have tested this "prayer" and I still don't know which church is true. For me, I believe that all churches are worthy of being the true church because there is only one ticket to heaven and many places to get that ticket.


It wouldn't be fair if a person was born on the earth and never had the chance to become introduced to the true religion. The question that arises from this fact is that, do they get a second chance to redeem themselves once they die? Because they never had the chance to experience the truth, wouldn't it only be logical for them to be able to have a second chance? I can't see the great all mighty Lord sending one of his sons or daughters to Earth, just to have them banished for life. Every one has, or should have, an equal chance of Salvation no matter what religion they practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment