Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Research Project


I just wanted to quickly state how ridiculous it is that I can write so much over one simple verse in the bible, but when it comes to writing a five page report for my English class over pages and pages of information I can't even think or come up with a sentence to piece together my thoughts over that section. Does everyone have this problem?


I suppose writing a good research paper is not in my cards. There are two different ways that I write. The first kind of writing is a journal of my life. I write all my emotions out on the paper. It creates a way for me to release all of my negative and positive emotions that are on my mind without completely letting go. When I look back on my writing's I am able to learn from mistakes and understand why I am in the position that I am at. The second kind of writing is forced writing. I am motivated to write a rambling paper on a topic of my choice because I need to keep my grades up. I am definitely not a writer and I don't believe that I will ever want to be! Just like that cards in my life; they have been dealt.


Speaking of cards in my life, I am waiting for the chance to get a patriarchal blessing. From what I can understand, it is pretty much a process of fortune telling and who you are meant to be. A patriarchal blessing is known within the LDS church. It is supposed to be a good experience and you are able to understand and work on your listed strength's and weaknesses. I am ready for this information to be past down to me


Another event that I am ready for is the LDS temple. I have sadly been brain washed into a world of going to the temple to get married, perform baptism for the dead, engaging in everlasting family, etc. All of these events I am no longer part of, but some of them scream at me loud and clear telling me to come back to church and accept everything about it. Trust me, I have done my "research" on the church and I personally don't want to go back. I need a Church that I can elaborate on as if I were talking about myself and my journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment